What's included in the Price?
Luxury backdrops come with White Glove Service.
FREE professional installation and if you have a sign we'll hang it for FREE
Can I pickup items myself?
Our backdrops are delivered and setup by our professional installers. We do have some items like signs and flower arrangements that can be picked up. Pickup is a day prior to the event and turned in that following day. If your items are not picked up there is no refund available.
Do you allow same sex couples to rent from you?
YES! ABSOLUTELY! ALL are welcome here at WildRose Luxury Creations!
Reserving your Event Date:
A signed rental agreement along with a 50% non-refundable deposit of your invoice is required for us to save your date. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to your event date. A final invoice will be sent to the email provided on the initial contract.
Evening/late night pick-up fees may apply depending on the end time of your event and the location.
Since we are a boutique company we only accept 1-2 events per day. Once the rental Agreement is signed and your event date is reserved we will decline any requests from other potential clients on your date and time.
• The 50% deposit is non refundable.
• Any cancellations made more than 14 days prior to your event will receive a refund minus the non refundable deposit.
• Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to your event will be charged the full invoice price.
• No additional refund will be given if the event is cancelled due to weather or other circumstances out of our control.
In case of planning issues because of COVID-19, here are your options:
• Option 1 : CANCELLATION . If you have to cancel the event after you paid your invoice in full, we will refund you the full amount MINUS the 50% non refundable deposit.
• Option 2: CHANGE OF DATE & LOCATION : You decide to change the date and location of the party(many client's have decided to move the party to their home with fewer guests). In this case just let us know the new date and location.
Any damaged flower panel will incur a fee of $60 PER PANEL.
Total loss of the wall (fire, water damage, theft) will incur a fee of $6000.
If the event pick-up time needs to be extended on the day of the event itself, you will be charged $50 for each
additional 30 minute increment(for example: for an event set to end at 4pm ~4:30pm +$50, 5:00pm +$50, 5:30pm etc...).
Once installed, the backdrop CANNOT be moved. When installed, outdoor weights will be used to secure the wall. If our professional installer deems the weather/wind to be a safety issue for the wall and/or guests, we reserve the right to install the wall indoors, or to not install it at all if there is no indoor space available. A refund of $100 will be issued in the event the wall cannot be installed at all because of wind issues.
Any permits needed are the responsibility of the renter. The renter hereby accepts full responsibility from the time of delivery to the time of pick up. WildRose Luxury Creations is not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the misuse of the equipment.
Hold Harmless: the renter assumes all risk inherent in the operation and use of the rented equipment by themselves and anyone else. The renter assumes the entire responsibility for the defense of, and to pay, indemnity. And hold us Harmless from, and release us from any and all claims for damage to property or bodily injury (including death), or loss of time and inconvenience resulting from the use or possession of rental equipment, whether or not it be claimed or found that such damage or injury resulted in whole or part from our negligence, from the defective condition of the rented equipment or from any cause.
Client must provide free or pre-paid parking for the time of delivery/installation and the time of pick-up/break-down.